Search this Blog for anything you thought you might have seen here.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Winner!!

And tat da......the winner is Patricia who correctly guessed that it is Tibouchina urvilleana, in fact the house elf thinks that his is T.semidecandra but looking at Google it looks like this is the old name for the same thing. It is a native of Brazil highly recommended.

Well done Patricia, a skein of Berry Burst will be on it's way to you real soon.

Two more plants from our garden taken today and flowering their socks off and doing really well.



Hedychium cochineum has almost finished.



Hedychium gardnerianum is just coming into flower. Both are gingers, hardy with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments they keep me blogging.
Every comment is much appreciated, but please try not to use my real name in a comment or on your blog. Tatskool is my on line name and one that I really like. Thanks.