Search this Blog for anything you thought you might have seen here.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Jon's snowflakes...looking different!

I promised that I would try to tat some of Jon's snowflakes in different colours and with beads. I have not got very far and time is running out before I must start something new.

I made two using Apple Blossom size 40....
first was Sweet Rose....with Rainbow Ruby beads...



second was The Twirly....... with silver lined light green beads.



Now don't they look different.

I was not too sure that I liked either of these until they were finished.. I guess I am stuck in a Rainbow rut!

6 comments:

  1. I love the snowflakes in apple blossom with the beautiful beads! I think your apple blossom is one of my favorites of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, but they are sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both very pretty with their colors and beads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The green beads are just perfect! The other one is good too, but I love the second one

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them! Wouldn't change a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I like the twirly with beads! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments they keep me blogging.
Every comment is much appreciated, but please try not to use my real name in a comment or on your blog. Tatskool is my on line name and one that I really like. Thanks.