Search this Blog for anything you thought you might have seen here.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Tatting feet!

I am going places today...in my bare feet!

Heather Johnston has the cutest pattern for Tatted Feet.

First I tatted Big Foot in size 10 Flora in a flesh colour.



It is a size 3 inch foot!

Next came a pair of feet in Flora 20 in orange.



These feet are size 2 1/4 inches.

Another pair started to walk away from me.




Finally these feet really were made for walking!!

In..you guessed it...Blue Lagoon.



I can just see these feet on a scrapbook page, just need the right photo.

Let's put them together so you can see them all, daddy feet, mummy feet and baby feet!



Baby feet are size 1 1/2 inches.

They don't take much thread, about 2 metres for the mummy foot, and 1.6m for the baby foot. Getting the shaping right when blocking is the trickiest bit.

8 comments:

  1. Adorable! Definitely perfect for scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember seeing these feet sometime ago and then I couldn't find them again. So this time I will bookmark them.

    You are right, these will make a great addition to a scrapbook page and I have the perfect page, we were at the beach and I took some pictures of our footprints in the sand. The tatted feet will look cute on this page.

    Thanks for showing us all your tatted feet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put these on a fabric baby book I made for my niece several years ago. Same one I put the monkey in. LOL! I do love these little feet. Don't take long to make either! Gosh, what size did you use to get 3" feet? I don't remember mine being any bigger than an inch or inch and a half!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them :) ATCs are coming to mind too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first thought when I saw them was what a cute addition to a baby page. They are perfect. I think I will look them up as I am expecting a new grandchild in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember this pattern of Heather, so cute, and even cuter when you make so many of them!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments they keep me blogging.
Every comment is much appreciated, but please try not to use my real name in a comment or on your blog. Tatskool is my on line name and one that I really like. Thanks.