Search this Blog for anything you thought you might have seen here.

Friday, April 09, 2010

Feargal's Memory Board 1

Tadgh and Nollaig are following our intrepid adventurer's exploits with a mixture of envy and fear.
They decided to set up some Memory Boards for Feargal's return so that he will never forget his
World Tour.
Finnbar had thrown the mother of a hooley to celebrate Maebh meeting Fox (a partnership to end all partnerships!!).

Feargal swears that Finnbarr tripped over that bottle as he has never touched a drop in his life...before.
Secretly I think he was still intoxicated with Maebh (she who intoxicates).
Finnbarr surely was.......he was INSISTING that Maebh stay with him!!
as if that would do any good...
Maebh just sat and watched the two lads make fools of themselves!

Finnbarr reckoned that he would win her heart
because
he is taller that Feargal,
has more hair,
and is younger!!

Dream on Finnbarr...   Maebh has other fish to fry!
Eventually Maebh moved into her new home....which she shares with THE CAT.....apparently she refuses to use his name.

You can read ALL about it on Fox's blog here.
You really should.....she has a way with words.....

more anon...

5 comments:

  1. Love Feargal's memory board, So how long does he plan on being away?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! And thank you! It all began, after all, at Lep HQ. Where would I be without Maebh? She certainly keeps me on my toes. And, I'll be needing her guidance next week!
    ♥Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you ever could find the time you could write a wonderful book about the adventures of a certain troupe of leprechauns. I certainly enjoy your stories.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as it takes! He has 10 more leps to visit and he is bound to get sidetracked on his way too.
    he is having too good a time to come home yet...but he can as soon as he gets homesick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a whirlwind (and natural) adventurer Feargal is turning out to be! I think you need a bigger memory board...

    Thanks for keeping us all apprised of his travels. I'm sure you are relieved that things have gone smoothly for him. You're such a great lep mum!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments they keep me blogging.
Every comment is much appreciated, but please try not to use my real name in a comment or on your blog. Tatskool is my on line name and one that I really like. Thanks.