Search this Blog for anything you thought you might have seen here.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Feargal sends more stuff home!

Recap:
Feargal's first stop was in Zurich,Switzerland to visit Finnbarr, they both moved on to Toronto where they left Maebh behind and were joined by Scarlett.
Feargal and Scarlett traveled on to visit Donnacha in Silver City, New Mexico, also going for a stay in Tucson, Arizona and are now back in New Mexico. That's Ok with me, he can stay as long as he is needed.

Postie recently brought a parcel of Feargal's 'stuff' from his time with Finnbarr PLUS some other lovely goodies obtained for me....unobtainable in my neck of the woods.
You already saw the Myra Piper book in my last post.

 Here we have .....Feargal's Swiss suitcase, and his cowbell.
Gorgeous new Teal colour SewMate shuttles...my all time favourite shuttles, lots of floss threaders for loading beads onto my thread...now why don't we have them here???
Wonderful samples of Turkish metallic threads, Altin Basak Nakis Simi....I am using them in my current project! and they work really well.


Isn't the shamrock that Finnbarr's mom tatted pretty?
Tadgh wanted to show off Feargal's stuff.


He thinks that the suitcase is perfect for sitting on at the airport waiting to check in.

 He reckons that if a chap didn't mind getting his hat squished...he could travel in it....and not need a seat!


Tadgh was horrified when I asked him to sit on a pile of moose droppings, a bit slippery but taste delicious was his verdict.
 Tadgh is enjoying Feargal's time away!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Fergeal is having fun with his new friends and his traveling companion! Enjoy your new gifts!
    ~TattingChic ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. How marvelous to receive this unexpected package. Feargal will appreciate these momentos once he has returned and the memories of this adventures have started to blur together.

    Not sure I could eat Moose droppings...but Tadgh certainly is a brave lad! *grins*

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments they keep me blogging.
Every comment is much appreciated, but please try not to use my real name in a comment or on your blog. Tatskool is my on line name and one that I really like. Thanks.