Search this Blog for anything you thought you might have seen here.

Saturday, May 20, 2017

More little Ice Drops!

Oh yeah! Here I go.
Still on the basic simple ones today.
Here they are:-
This Glass Glob is transparent. Yesterdays had an AB type coating.

This one is tatted in my hand dyed thread Coral Reef,
I dyed a big batch of it last year as it's one of my favourites.

Looking around for something else to encapsulate I came across
this Diamante sew on plastic gem. It's a little too small….
I could of course use finer thread or alter the stitch count.
Not quite as globular as the glass ones but it does sparkle.
Easily available and comes in lots of lovely colours.

More to come




7 comments:

  1. I knew you have the sickness that comes with these drops, only thing to do is make more of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Coral Reef is my favorite, of course! I have quite a few of the plastic gems, but I haven't done much with them. I'm simply too lazy to figure out the stitch count. :-) I hope you continue to have fun tatting Ice Drops. I do find them quite addictive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't altered the stitch count. They are a bit loose but not enough to worry about. Don't ant to use thinner thread or less stitches and make them small…….yet!

      Delete
  3. Oh yes, I can see you have the hang of this! Pretty. Still on my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jane and Michelle. good to know that you are reading me again. That means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments they keep me blogging.
Every comment is much appreciated, but please try not to use my real name in a comment or on your blog. Tatskool is my on line name and one that I really like. Thanks.